IMPRESSUM / DATENSCHUTZ
Austrian/French artist duo JANA & JS
Jana & Jean-Sébastien PHILIPPE
INTRODUCTION | TERMS
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website accessible at www.janaundjs.com.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, JANA & JS own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
Unless expressly permitted by law, every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our Website requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are only allowed for private use.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following :
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the
Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in
relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall JANA & JS be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. JANA & JS shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care and is provided “as is”. However, we cannot guarantee the contents’ accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this matter, please note that we are not obliged to monitor the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between JANA & JS and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.</p>
Any claim related to JANA & JS’s Website shall be governed by the laws of Germany without regards to its conflict of law provisions.